Reflection on 7th grade

I came to school in August expecting the same thing everyone else was. We all were thinking to have similar experiences to the sixth grade, expect we were all excited for finally playing for a school sports team. We didn’t realize just yet what 7th grade could be. I soon knew it would be completely different. When October came around I was very busy. I would go to school exhausted and tired, go through a tough morning workout, and go through the school day. When the day ended I would get home and do my homework, then I was off to practice for whatever sport presented itself. I eventually decided things weren’t getting any easier, and it would be this way all year long. Days would go bye tiring and exhausting. Last year I would have little homework if any, and be able to be at home all alone with nothing too do. Boy did that change.
With the year coming to a close seventh grade has taught me a lot. I’ve learned how to be able to balance my life. I would do assignments we had multiple days to do on days with no after school activities. Things did get easier, but only because I learned how to do it. I was lucky enough to get fantastic teachers. Good teachers guided me through work I didn’t understand, taught the lesson very well, and are just plain nice on a bad day. Learning a new subject, Texas history, was hard. Last year we went through random events, dealing with the entire world. Now we only learn about Texas’s history and it’s culture. With an end to the year I would like to compete the goals I’ve had all year. As and Bs. I’ve been studying hard and doing my work and my goal with hopefully be achieved with all my end of year tests. If I got another chance I would try to do less outside of school and more inside. An extra hour of studying a week makes a huge difference. My advice to next years 7th graders is don’t get behind. Missing even 1 project sets you way back to miss more. It’s hard to bounce back even from 2 days of being sick. Try and keep up and it will be a piece of cake.