Expository writing

The crowd shrilled In excitement, the game was almost over, 3 more seconds. Basketball is thrilling.

When you shoot a 3 pointer it has to go in, if you don’t everyone is mad and coach is yelling. When it goes in you are on top of the world and nothing is bringing you down, besides another missed 3. When you get an open look you can’t resist launching it into the basket. THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! No one can stop me now! When the game is on the line a 3 pointer will always help.

In addition the screams of the loud crowd make you want to make bigger and better plays. It’s a lot of pressure, but pressure can help you win. If you keep calm and enjoy the game the crowd actually helps. Basketball crowds help you win.

There’s nothing I love more them being In the basketball game when it’s close. Basketball is a strive for greatness. When it’s almost over, it’s when it really gets competitive and you can show what you got. Hmmmmmmm….. Maybe next time I’ll sit on the bench until clutch time! Then I can show my stuff.

3 thoughts on “Expository writing

1. Yes, as far as I know, you are the clutch master. I like this post because you a good body of the paper with all of your examples. It’s true how you are on the top of the world when you finally make it.

2. I really enjoy basketball too! It is awesome to experience the feeling of making a three and the crowd going wild! I also agree that games are more fun when they’re close and competitive because if you win, it’s the best feeling ever! Nice work on this post.